Website Standard Bank
To develop acquisition, engagement and retention solutions for the Look See digital platform and drive its commercialisation for Consumer High Net Worth Digital and eCommerce.
- Utilises data to analyse results and drive the product direction and strategy focusing on biggest growth opportunities.
- Defines the Look See growth strategy and plan for acquisition, engagement, retention and monetisation.
- Plans, manages and implements sales strategies to drive growth and maximize long-term ROI.
- Measures KPIs and progress against articulated growth objectives and develops reporting for relevant stakeholders.
- Develops and optimises campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email, website, paid digital, content and more.
- Leverages customer insights to develop integrated, omni channel marketing campaigns and brand storytelling to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Provides input into prioritisation and backlog for the Engineering teams to build incremental improvements in an agile environment.
- Manages the end-to-end execution of paid digital campaigns including the creation of ad copy, creative and any other content related to user acquisition.
- Ensures adherence to company policy, processes in partnership with risk, legal, compliance.
- Sets business growth goals with leadership, analyses and reports on performance, impact and insights.
- Defines acceptance criteria and collaborates with Engineering for timely delivery of releases.
- Designs and implements A/B experimentation, conducts analysis to optimise campaigns and share learnings cross-functionally to define and prioritise objectives and specifications for product initiatives.
- Grows Look See’s top-line metrics, including registered users, revenue, customers, average order value (AOV), and customer lifetime value (LTV)/customer acquisition cost (CAC).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in combining qualitative insights with data-driven execution. Familiar with using tools such as, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in translating quantitative and qualitative data/insights into strong marketing strategies and product initiatives.
- More than 10 years’ digital marketing experience – lead or demand generation and marketing campaign experience.
- Deep expertise of ad/web/email reporting and analytics platforms.
- Degree in Marketing/ Communication
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A