- Participate in team agile and engineering practices and lead their continuous evolution.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to your peers on technical matters.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- Own end-to-end product modules and features from requirements to going live.
- Design and build advanced, scalable applications written in Kotlin, Java and Kotlin Multiplatform.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end-users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- Reactive programming (Rx, ReactiveCocoa, ReactiveSwift etc.) experience is a big plus.
- Experience in Navigation based applications is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading and publishing Android apps in the Play Store.
- 6+ years of Android application development with extensive use of Kotlin Multi Platform and well-known DI frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, formal and informal).
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience building well architected applications that follow well established design patterns independently and without supervision.
- Experience working with remote teams in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high-quality software against aggressive schedules.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A