We are seeking an individual who has experience in managing a Meat Market against quality and production standards. The role requires to perform peoples management functions, to ensure product and stock availability through effective planning and taking responsibility for all quality control activities, administrative functions and all Hygiene and Safety measurements.
- To perform management Functions in the meat market
- To ensure client satisfaction of all Meat Market customers
- To ensure product and stock availability through effective planning
- To take responsibility for all quality control activities in the Meat Market
- To manage the administrative functions within the Meat Markets
- To perform stock management functions of the Meat Market
- To manage all hygiene and safety activities of the Meat Market
- To conduct various ad-hoc responsibilities to assist the team.
- Grade 12 Desirable
- Experience in a similar position
- Meat Industry Experience
- Knowledge of Meat Market Hygiene and Safety Standards
- Knowledge of Meat cuts/products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chatsworth
Application Deadline: N/A