The purpose of the IT Warehouse Coordinator is to provide efficient administrative support in coordinating the delivery, reception, maintenance, repair, or replacement of IT equipment, as well as executing admin-related query support for IT warehouse operations. This role closely co-operates with IT maintenance suppliers, whilst applying extensive knowledge in the reconciliation of hardware repair, replacement, and the billing thereof to enable efficient IT warehouse services to the stores. The role helps to manage the flow of IT equipment and stock, ensuring efficient and accurate processing, organizing, and safe storing of inventory, including the physical handling of IT equipment from Receiving Bay through to warehousing and dispatch. This role interacts with relevant warehouse systems and processes for logistics and stock management to effectively capture continuous updates regarding IT equipment
- Account and report weekly orders, quotes, and so on according to value, supplier, and quantity. Participate in weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Physical offloading, processing, packaging, and dispatch of IT equipment according to agreed standards and timelines.
- Taking stock of inventories and products, ensuring that they are safely and properly stored.
- Oversees/Coordinates and communicates IT hardware parts stockholding kept by IT Shoprite in order to support the maintenance calls.
- Manages Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and expense items stockholding for the IT warehouse department.
- Receives and processes all quotes for new equipment via email, incident reports, or specific work orders.
- Checks the validity of hardware quotes against JOB cards, Incident numbers, history of device and store and sets guidelines for the maintenance contract.
- Maintains the main shared excel database for the request and supply of store printer maintenance units with maintenance companies and the supplier.
- Maintenance of several shared sheets with different suppliers tracking current and old orders and requests.
- Checks and Validates maintenance quotes submitted for the replacement of IT hardware stores not covered by maintenance agreements.
- Applies sound judgment on the value of items against the quote to determine appropriate workflow and source of equipment supply i.e., maintenance company, Shoprite stockpile of part, or placing a new order on SAP procurement.
- Experience in an IT warehousing environment.
- Experience working with data entry software (e.g., SAP)
- Grade 12 certificate
- +2 years’ experience in a warehouse administration or similar role with good knowledge and experience of receiving, issuing, and dispatching stock, and managing communications between freight companies and warehouse customers with experience proved experience within warehouse operations picking, packing, and scanning orders.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and processes and inventory management
- Proficiency in MS office 365 with a foundational knowledge of Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A