At Serco, our purpose is to be a trusted partner of governments, delivering superb public services that transform outcomes and make a positive difference for our fellow citizens.
ExperienceLab is Serco’s people-centered design and innovation agency – a global brand across 4 locations. ExperienceLab’s vision is a world better designed for everyone. We’re creating it by bringing human insight to life. The purpose of this role is to deliver actionable insights to current and future clients, in addition to supporting business development efforts in customer experience across the UAE and KSA.
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team members and clients.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in proposals, pitch efforts and client meetings.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting customer research to uncover customer needs and pain points (customer interviews, focus groups facilitation, journey mapping, persona creation, prototyping, workshop planning and facilitation, usability testing, analysing qualitative data and extracting insights, delivering high quality reports and presentation to communicate findings).
- The Experience Design Lead carries out complex day-to-day activities related to ExperienceLab’s core capabilities.
- Have strong communication skills and be confident presenting your research proposals and service design deliverables.
- Use design thinking skills across a variety of environments to help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes for internal and external clients.
- Ability to deliver projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching colleagues
- Makes day to day decisions related to project management and stakeholder engagement on projects you lead to ensure these are managed to time, quality and budget, including ensuring that team members working on the project they lead also deliver to time quality and budget.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods (Adobe suite, Miro, Figma etc.)
- Sets challenging goals for both self and team and works to achieve or exceed goals. Shows drive to make a difference to individuals, team and local community.
- Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
- Experience in running online and offline workshops.
- Experience in leading small project teams to deliver projects
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a relevant role is expected, ideally in a customer research, service design or experience consulting role.
- Presenting to and managing clients and stakeholders, the role requires excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Lead projects, manage stakeholders and facilitate teams through discovery research, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with clients about design methodologies and artefacts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A