At Sephora, we believe our single most important asset is our people, and we are committed to attracting top talent at every level, across the entire organization. If you’re looking for a summer of copying, filing, and coffee pouring, this is not for you! As a Sephora Intern, you can expect true, hands-on experience that includes contributing to a project that will have a direct impact on business results. As an added bonus, you will enjoy our employee discount during the duration of your internship!
- Research and analyze sustainability issues
- Prepare meeting and briefing notes, presentations, etc. with your findings and recommendations
- Manage sustainability projects (work plan, timelines, meeting agendas and notes, incorporating input into analysis, following up with people, etc.)
- Network with industry leaders and peers. Our Sephora executives are committed to investing in our interns and want to hear from you. Interns can expect to attend meetings with top leaders in the company.
- Get exposure to cross-functional teams. Sephora has a highly collaborative culture, so you are encouraged and expected to work closely with other related teams such as strategic sourcing, merchandising, and property development.
- Develop, grow, and have fun
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field and is currently a junior or senior in credit hours
- Analytical skills, excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills, written (email, PPT, meeting notes, etc.) and oral
- Project & time management
- Experience with supplier responsibility and product sustainability, energy and climate, and waste and eco-design (preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A