Website Small Enterprise Development Agency - SEDA
To screen all visitors, contractors and employees before entering the property to help prevent the spread of infection for Corona Virus.
- Observe all visitors, contractors and employees for cold, flu and respiratory symptoms before entering the facility.
- Check temperature of all visitors, contractors and employees using a no-contact thermometer.
- Record all results of each visitor, contractor and employee who are not permitted on property and submit to the Branch Manager.
- Enforcing Personal Protective Equipment at facility entrances
- Allowing or deny entrance into the workplace.
- Maintain log of employees and visitors who refuse the temperature check or refused to answer questions and provide to the Branch Manager.
- Comply with all designated safety policies and procedures to include wearing company provided and required PPE in the work area.
- Participate in required COVID-19 training classes (screening, PPE, safe work practice and proper hygiene).
- Keep track of stock level for masks, thermometer covers, and working conditions of thermometers, etc.
- Matric (NQF level 4) plus Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or Nursing and Paramedic.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a Medical healthcare/office/ facility and clinical experience and/or Occupational Health and Safety environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Able to commit five (5) days a week, Working Hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45. Friday 08:00 to 15:30
- Ability to work in outdoor environments.
- Expected to wear PPE (Goggles, gloves, respirator/face mask, Tyvek suit/coveralls/gown (potentially-As required).
- Recommended skills: Symptom Recording, Team Working, Collections, responsible, professional, strong communicator, and reliable.
- Problem-Solving & Decision-Making
- Planning & Organising
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Performance Driven
- Administrative Diligence
- Team Work
- Adaptability & Flexibility
- Policy Adherence
- Basic Computer Skills
Company: Small Enterprise Development Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlantis
Application Deadline: N/A