Maximise and sustain business value by defining and executing Supply Chain design and continuous improvement initiatives, with the main focus on the Procure-to-Pay environment within Energy,
- Develop business cases based on detailed techno-economic evaluations.
- Provide inputs into the Procurement function’s strategic and tactical plans that support the Energy Business strategy.
- Enable data driven analysis and decision making through specialised data analysis and modelling: quantify, validate and integrate qualitative data with quantitative data to draw conclusions and make recommendations (oversee and quality check work done in this regard in the team).
- Provide insight on developing trends and best practices in the Procurement space through benchmarking and best practice analysis: key trends enabling innovation and improvement.
- Provide expertise, best practices, and methodologies and/or tools to execute continuous improvement and design initiatives.
- Drive initiatives and/ or projects as a contributing subject matter expert on Procure-to-Pay CI and Design methodologies and/or functional expertise.
- Oversee and execute procurement optimisation initiatives that support the strategic direction of the function.
- Responsible for the development and management of supply chain home based Engineer in training (EIT) to ensure exceptional GDP growth and development.
- Lead the design of integrated supply chain solutions for new opportunities and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Manage Business Process improvement to ensure processes are streamlined and effective, and reflective of the current operating model.
- University Bacherlor’s Degree
- 11+ relevant years Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A