Manage the implementation of HR services and solutions across the entire HR value chain in the assigned business unit or function. This position includes converting business requirements into integrated people solutions, and providing consultative and advisory services in all relevant HR areas, in order to enable business performance, a satisfactory employee experience and support Sasol’s employee value proposition.
- Provides expert advice and consults on HR processes and coaches managers on HR solutions that drive performance.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of employee engagement and wellness related issues and provides advice on these matters to business leaders.
- Conducts the effective identification and implementation of organisation design initiatives in the business.
- Identifies potential organisation design improvement opportunities considering business unit strategy and stakeholder requirements.
- Communicates and escalates potential organisation design opportunities to BU HR leadership.
- Leads and manages effective implementation of talent management processes and engages with managers on their people issues specifically in relation to talent management.
- Ensures labour relations matters are conducted in accordance with legislation, codes of conduct and company policy.
- Conducts appropriate research, develops relevant documentation, advises and raises necessary issues in order to facilitate Employee Relations process compliance e.g. disciplinary hearings,
- Uses HR technology and systems to extract relevant HR data and provides business leaders with relevant information management that informs effective decision making and prioritising.
- Compiles meaningful HR reports through interpretation, comparisons and trend analyses and recommends solutions.
- Demonstrates a seasoned understanding of the assigned business unit or function, understands key business drivers and executes on the people agenda in line with business and HR strategy.
- Engages with client stakeholders to understand business demands, realities and performance expectations to adapt the HR delivery plan in accordance to what is of most added value to the
- Analyse and provide people diagnostics that add tangible value to the business and enable business leaders to make people decisions that have a direct impact on their business results.
grievances, redundancies, industrial action, unfair labour practice, transfer of a going concern and legal matters.
- Ensures Compensation and Benefits policies and practices are understood by employees and managers.
- Applies regional HR guidelines, policies and tools to enable higher levels of employee motivation, engagement and empowerment.
- Ensures clear initiatives are implemented and processes improved to reduce absenteeism, labour turnover, tardiness, accidents and medical claims and other related matters.
- Understands the people priorities of the business unit and co-develops specific people plans for the assigned client portfolio.
- Develops a clear HR solution roadmap including approach, objectives, interrelationships, expected outcomes and potential impact.
- Proactive governance and people risk management.
- Ensures line management is fully supported to own and execute key people programmes.
- The ability to compromise in a cooperative effort to reach mutually satisfactory conclusions and results.
- University Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ relevant years Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton
Application Deadline: N/A