To cost effectively ensure the availability and integrity of safe and reliable assets to production.
Effective maintenance of the plant to ensure availability and reliability of the plant equipment and facilities, through coordinated preventative and corrective maintenance activities and systems.
- Ensure equipment availability agreed upon supports the production plan.
- Compile annual maintenance budget. Compile annual long-term maintenance budget. Control cost to ensure the maintenance budget is achieved within budget.
- Manage operations knowledge by transforming, packaging, transferring and maintaining operations knowledge.
- Ensure development of team to deliver a high quality maintenance service.
- Manage operations risks by making sure that all hazards are identified, analysed and mitigated to acceptable levels.
- Manage, revise and improvement of Asset Management standards for maintenance.
- Ensure equipment availability to meet the production plan
- Establish and report on agreed performance criteria.
- Ensure that the general maintenance plan fits into the production plan. Develop annual work and project plans
- Effective leadership to ensure team engagement to meet targets.
- Lead in continuous performance improvements within his/hers areas of responsibilities, including Health Safety and Environment
- Ensures that self and team meet targets, due dates and quality standards.
- Ensure financial discipline and governance in the department. Continuously optimize maintenance activities.
- Manage asset life cycle and plans.
- Maintain assets within agreed operations envelope conditions and set standards.
- Manage multi-level interfaces and integrate effectively.
- Interact with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that vision, values and business direction are embraced by the team.
- Review performance regularly and give recognition where it is due and deal with performance issues
- Ensure proper talent management in area of responsibility. Ensure that self and team achieve development objectives.
- Communicate and execute change and improvement effectively. Capacity building within the mechanical maintenance team.
- 6 – 11 years relevant experience
- Knowledgeable of the theory, purpose, architecture and design of the management, administration and relationships of the organization’s data.
- B.Eng /B.Sc. Eng. /B.Sc. (Hons)/B.Sc./B. Tech (Eng.) (must)
- Ability to know when and what decisions should be made and to make several decisions simultaneously in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sasolburg
Application Deadline: N/A