To provide technical support to Maintenance Managers and Engineers by applying technical skills and making suggestions and independently implement solution to optimise systems.
- Demonstrate safety consciousness at all times.
- Enable production operations and make appropriate adjustments to deliver agreed volumes at optimal productivity and cost in time.
- Optimises and control resources effectively.
- Achieve safety and risk objectives.
- Ensure that work standards are met according to quality standards & compliance.
- Agree and review personal performance goals and the achievement thereof.
- Ensure work is completed as planned.
- Ensure that personal development plan is completed, implemented and tracked.
- Ensures that self and team meet targets, due dates and quality standards.
- Update performance goals and performance agreement regularly.
Qualification & Experience:
- 11+ relevant years
- Post School Tertiary Diploma (South Africa / Eurasia)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A