Website South African Revenue Service
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist support to the effective and efficient digital operations within SARS, while enhancing and further promoting the internal and external Digital functions of SARS.
- Promote and support the future state of existing pool of digital channels, and expansion of opportunities with emphasis on integrated new and existing service offerings across on SARS products.
- Accumulate information from other business units or identify gaps through analysis to sensitize the need to improvement services and channels.
- Identify business needs, service improvement opportunities through continuous monitoring and optimize taxpayer services and channels.
- Provide input into guidelines for how the organization should conducts itself on digital platforms
- Identify trends and diagnose potential risks to service delivery and performance.
- Investigate & identify opportunities within product service and propose plan of actions.
- Provide input in the implementing Digital operational plans.
- Identify channel functional problems, support and promote approaches to enable efficiency of Digital offerings.
- Provide advice into the expansion of Digital service offerings where lack is identified.
- Give specialized advice into the promotion of Digital migration and channel growth in collaboration with business stakeholders.
- Provide advice and collaborate with key stakeholders to implement digital channel initiatives.
- Support the Digital Channel Strategy execution and project delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Integrate knowledge & transfer skills attained through formal & informal learning opportunities
- Provide specialist, support, advice & practice thought leadership
- Develop and/or align governance & compliance policies to identify & manage risk exposure liability
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service excellence &encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service
- Participate in the specialist community & contribute to organisation knowledge management
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise & advice to stakeholders
- Create reports for various SARS stakeholders, in a lucid and effective manner
- Systematically identify, analyse & resolve existing & anticipated problems in order to reach optimum solution
- Understands main business drivers to impact on decision making
- SARS electronic channels e.g. SARS eFiling
- Builds enduring rewarding customer relationships & ensures that a customer focus is the rationale behind all business activities
- Applies concepts of knowledge /skill without requiring supervision; also provide technical guidance
- Track record of troubleshooting SARS electronic channels e.g. SARS eFiling
Company: South African Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A