Website South African Revenue Service
To manage the compliance risk function for Transfer pricing in order to achieve business objectives in Large Business & International.
- Contribute and drive appropriate prioritisation frameworks in the business unit in support of organisational objectives and limited resources.
- Ensure timeous communication on progress and challenges in achieving divisional and business unit goals to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional objectives in partnership with leadership.
- Direct, control, coordinate and optimise budgeted resources to meet specific objectives and deliver agreed results and productivity requirements.
- Ensure the development and implementation of multiple practices in alignment with operational policy and procedural frameworks.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to continuously improve all functions and systems in line with national, regional and organisational changes.
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities & specify priorities, standards & procedures to ensure tactical excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; driving best practice solutions.
- Implement governance, risk and compliance policy in own practice areas to identify and manage governance and risk exposure liability.
- Manage and or advise on the translation and application of policy in a specific functional area.
- Plan & develop enhanced organisational efficiency by identifying and addressing development requirements & providing tools for people resources.
- Translate performance expectations into specific metrics and goals to identify and provide effective services, solve problems and achieve objectives.
- Create a positive work climate & culture to energise employees & give meaning to work, minimise work disruption and maximise employee productivity.
- Develop & implement appropriate people capacity plans in line with delivery & efficiency targets, on budget & in partnership with specialised areas.
- Contribute to the development of divisional budgets to minimise expenditure aligned with divisional plans.
- Draw up a budget aligned to business unit delivery plans, monitor planned vs. actual, minimise expenditure and report on cost efficiency.
- Develop and ensure implementation of practices which builds service delivery excellence and encourages others to provide exceptional client service.
- Build strong relationships and develop service level agreements that promote SARS with internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant Honours / Postgraduate Diploma (NQF 8) AND 10-12 years’ transfer pricing experience in a similar environment, of which 3-4 years ideally at management level
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 12 – 15 years transfer pricing experience .
Company: South African Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead
Application Deadline: N/A