Website South African Revenue Service
To provide advice and guidance in the execution of audits and independently plan and conduct highly complex audits across multiple tax types, multiple periods with multiple risks, understanding the risk implications across other tax types, in compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Analyse and make recommendations about improvements to specialist systems, procedures and associated area’s practice.
- Contribute to the optimum utilisation of org. resources, advising on effective planning and development of area of specialisation resource plans.
- Develop a single practice area in alignment with operational activity and procedural frameworks and ensure tactical implementation.
- Draw on own technical or professional expertise, knowledge & experience to identify & recommend tactical solutions to defined problems in practices.
- Integrate business information, compare, analyse & produce reports to identify trends, discrepancies & inconsistencies for decision making purposes.
- Optimise goal achievement through tactical strategy implementation and optimisation of practises, processes & systems across an internal value chain.
- Plan for value-added, continuous practice & system improvements to deliver on objectives to enhance tactical implementation and excellence.
- Proactively identify interconnected problems, determine its impact and use to develop best fit alternatives; best practice implementation solutions.
- Translate top down policy in relation to own practice area and communicate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Recommend changes to optimise processes, systems, practice area and associated procedures and execute the implementation of change and innovation.
- To enable Investigative audit to achieve full scope audit case targets
- To raise impactful/credible assessments in order to collect revenue
- Detecting and deterring non-compliance and influence and enforce compliance with tax legislation by conducting effective, efficient, and quality audits
- Develop and/or align governance and compliance policies for own practice area to identify and manage risk exposure liability
- Integrate new knowledge and transfer skills attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Provide specialist know-how, support, advice and practice thought leadership in area of expertise.
- Enable a culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared between team members.
- Implement and monitor financial control, management of costs and corporate governance in area of specialisation.
- Develop & ensure implementation of a practice that builds service delivery excellence & encourage others to provide exceptional stakeholder service.
- Participate in the specialist practice community and contribute positively to organisation knowledge management.
- Provide authoritative, specialist expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) AND 8-10 years’ Transfer Pricing experience, of which 3-4 years ideally at operational specialist level
- Senior Certificate (NQF 4) AND 15 years Transfer Pricing experience
Company: South African Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Woodmead
Application Deadline: N/A