Support effective change delivery in alignment with business strategy, business architecture maturity and the delivery model. Lead the design, planning, management, delivery and value realisation of the SIL change portfolio, taking responsibility for translating the business strategy, objectives and operational requirements into a change delivery roadmap for a set of business requirements (across operational, tactical and strategic); providing oversight on the delivery of these requirements and pro-actively managing a product roadmap.
- Budget development and financial management.
- Manage a highly experienced Business Analyst team.
- Development of the short, medium and long-term change roadmaps which addresses the immediate business requirements, as well as the long-term strategy as guided by the Exco and the CIO.
- Negotiate prioritised capacity in line with business priorities and business strategy.
- Lead the delivery of defined business requirements through the application of agile work principles and practices.
- Manage and prioritise the flow of work.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies across the change portfolio. Engage relevant stakeholders to ensure that requirements have committed scope, estimates and clear delivery paths, initiate corrective action as appropriate.
- Provide an accurate view of the product roadmap, mapping strategic outcomes to requirements and change initiatives.
- Lead the SIL Business Change team, taking responsibility for the defining, flow and oversight of requirements into IT supply teams.
- Provide assurance on the value delivery plans of the change portfolio.
- Translating the business strategy and objectives into the required target business prioritisation, supporting the business transformation plan and business requirements which delivers the required change and planned value.
- Designing and managing the prioritised business requirements in alignment with Exco and the CIO.
- Experience of UX.
- Experience as a Product Owner working in an AGILE environment
- ±5 years’ relevant experience within a similar environment at a Financial or Life Assurance company.
- Experience of managing Business Analysts.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills to be able to manage risks, issues and dependencies across the business in support of change delivery.
- Strong negotiation, influencing and diplomacy skills to engage key stakeholders appropriately for the achievement of the overall right outcome for the business.
- Knowledge of sales processes; PPO; Legal; compliance to Legislation; etc.
- Knowledge and experience of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience of business case development, value management and benefits realisation.
- Experience of Project management and Change management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellville
Application Deadline: N/A