Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
- Design and implement a graduate recruitment program every 2 years, including post-graduate program placement.
- Provide consultative advice to HCBP’s helping them to drive their hiring processes, closely monitoring hiring activities, driving results and ensuring that there is consistency in how we acquire talent.
- Track and analyse talent acquisition metrics, including employment equity tracking, providing our business with real-time insights.
- Articulate SI specific EVP within overall Sanlam and SIG EVP. Use this to build and maintain the Sanlam Investments Employer Brand.
- Act as custodian of SI Employer Brand, driving brand initiatives through SI Marketing.
- Develop and evaluate the most effective sourcing and assessment methods.
- Manage talent sourcing providers, including recruitment process outsourcers and agencies, credit verification agencies and psychometric assessment providers.
- Bring a passion for diversity and inclusion, ensuring we remove unconscious bias from our hiring processes and ensuring our talent acquisition strategy underpins this.
- Review and streamline hiring processes and tools to drive continuous improvement.
- Design and implement a strategy to drive employee ambassadorship.
- Design and execute a best in class talent acquisition strategy.
- Design and implement SI functional on-boarding and collaborate with colleagues on SIG and Sanlam on-boarding programs.
- Lead talent sourcing strategies to build talent pools for critical, scarce and leadership roles
- Business-related degree or diploma.
- 8-10 years experience in Talent Acquisition with at least 2-3 years in talent acquisition strategy and employer brand development.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A