Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
- Design and implement business specific talent management plans, leveraging Sanlam Group HR Talent frameworks, processes and tools.
- Facilitate career conversations, as required.
- Facilitate the translation of business strategy into employee specific goals, documented and continuously measured. Enable managers and employees to prepare for and participate in constructive performance and development related discussions.
- Accountable for the development of external talent pools for strategically critical and scarce roles.
- Manage recruitment projects for each vacancy with recruitment sourcing team.
- Act as custodian of SI internal comms plan in business area and implement formal and informal comms interventions to fill gaps for business area.
- Mentor and develop Human Capital Coordinator
- Co-create HC strategy with business head and partner strategically
- Leverage data analytics and work with COEs to understand trends and predict employee behaviour, and use formal consultative, coaching, organisational intervention and/or change management methods to provide advisory services to business head and management team
- Design and implement business specific training plans to develop employees for future skill needs.
- Consult to business heads on their organisational design in preparation for annual headcount planning.
- Facilitate IR issues in the business as required.
- Ensure employment equity and skills development spend targets are met.
- Design and implement culture and change plan in business area.
- Design and implement leadership team effectiveness strategies for assigned business area.
- Act as a “business analyst” with a people and culture specialization.
- Work as a team to deliver on SI Human Capital Strategy
- Collaborate with Human Capital colleagues in SIG HR and Sanlam Group HR
- Provide Human Capital leadership to management team
- Facilitate remuneration and recognition processes throughout the year. Drive system adoption for compensation module of myWorkSpace.
- Coaching and/or facilitation experience will be a distinct advantage
- Data engineering and visualization skills would be an advantage
- Business related degree
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Human Capital Business Partner
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A