Sanlam Investments Group is one of South Africa’s largest investment management companies. We have a performance history spanning over 100 years and offer a range of investment and financial planning solutions to protect and grow the long-term wealth of our clients.
- Prepare all slide decks for Head of Human Capital and Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Arrange logistics and process payments / invoices for service providers.
- Champion employee experience through the employee life cycle from onboarding to leaving.
- Schedule / facilitate exit interviews as required.
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel as required by Head of Human Capital and Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Prepare people data or analysis and / or visualization
- Field all employee and line manager queries and direct to appropriate team members.
- Drive system adoption and field system-related queries (SAP Success Factors)
- Prepare management reports for Head of Human Capital and Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Act as liaison with recruitment sourcing teams for all central recruitment related projects (e.g. Graduate Recruitment Program, learnerships, etc.)
- Schedule / facilitate reference checks as required.
- Schedule / facilitate background checks as required.
- Act as liaison with SIG Learning and Development for all skills development scorecard related processes
- Follow up on scheduled training, manage training administration processes.
- Take minutes/process invoices as related to IR processes
- Act as project administrator for SI Human Capital Strategic Implementation Plan
- Act as project administrator for all projects managed by Head of Human Capital and Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Perform on-boarding administration for new joiners
- Main point of contact for all pipeline activities (graduates, bursary students, interns, etc.)
- Experience building slide decks will be an advantage
- Experience preparing data for analysis and visualization will be an advantage
- Business related degree
- 2-3 years experience as a project administrator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town
Application Deadline: N/A