This is an exciting opportunity for graduates from accredited and recognised tertiary/Higher Institutions of Learning in the following disciplines:
- Have no previous internship experience
- Journalism, Media Study, Videography, or relevant equivalent qualifications.
- Certified copies of RSA identity document, Grade 12 certificate, diploma/degree, academic transcripts, and other documents as required on the advertisement
- All your supporting documents including current qualifications
- Ability to work under pressure, and irregular hours.
- Good photographic sense and a sharp eye for detail.
- Please note permanent employment after completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
- Physical fitness to carry equipment and manage it.
- Be prepared to enter into a learning agreement for 12 months commencing on 1st April 2022
- Be a South African citizen and under the age of 35
- Willingness to work on Outside Broadcasts (OBs) and special broadcasts
- NQF Level 6 diploma/degree in:
- Successfully completed a 3-to-4-year diploma/degree
- Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- In your application, attach:
- A concise 1-page CV detailing current competencies and skills
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Mmabatho, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A