To design, create and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services and products.
- Develop and implement high quality, cutting edge content for multiple digital platforms in line with the station’s Marketing and Programming Strategies.
- Repurpose content broadcast on traditional radio platform(s) for consumption on multiple digital platforms.
- Manage, maintain and modify the station’s digital platforms in line with Digital, Marketing and Programming Strategies.
- Optimize the station’s Search Engine to improve searchability of the radio station and its various properties on the internet.
- Implement the image and positioning of the brand across multiple digital platforms.
- Ensure data integrity on both the station digital platforms, including the station’s website.
- Communicate with internal IT Services in regards to updating station related information on the intranet as well on the station website.
- Integrate new technologies and innovations onto the station digital platforms.
- Management of multiple and diverse projects on digital platforms in line with Station and portfolio’s strategy for new media.
- Monitor changes in the world of commerce and reassess whether these changes do influence the business objectives of station to ensure coherence of digital content.
- Conduct online research utilizing the station’s digital platforms as well as other credible platforms.
- Give input in formulating the online digital platforms strategy.
- Respond to queries about the stations’ digital platforms
- Translate business goals and objectives into actionable and measureable digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and monitor social media campaigns to drive traffic to the website and on air.
- Produce and upload content (articles / images / podcasts / videos) for digital platforms.
- Manage and promote conversation and engagement on all digital platforms.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate environment to support the Marketing and Programming Manager in goals and objectives of overall strategy.
- Negotiate and procure online media tools as and when required.
- Promote and encourage cross-platform content
- National Diploma or Degree in Digital Marketing or related disciplines (NQF Level 6)
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital platforms environment and technologies
- 2 Years’ experience in broadcasting or marketing environment
- Experience in sound and video recording and editing
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Proficiency in Digital Software and tools (i.e. Adobe Creative Cloud for digital content curation.)
- Proficiency in Social Media Management tools (i.e. Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social or any related management tools)
- Analytical problem-solving capability
- Strong research skills
- Passion for conceiving and shaping innovative ideas and deliverables
- Passion for the digital environment, online Marketing and enthusiasm for continued professional development
- Good time management and ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Exposure to software and product development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and handle complexity, change and ambiguity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban
Application Deadline: N/A