To supervise, co-ordinate / perform activities associated with soft services; cleaning and hygiene, indoor / outdoor gardening, canteen management; waste management and pest control services in order to achieve contract management goals of the department.
- Keep records of Internal Services contracts and Services Level Agreements and activate updates on an annual basis.
- Administration of contracts and to comply with all administrative processes that must be attended to after conclusion of a contract and liaise with Business Unit.
- Communicate with Manager and Contract Administrator from time to time on the activities of contracts and advice three-six months prior to elapsing of the contract in order to prepare for the tender process or extension.
- Monitor on-going effectiveness of the Contract Management in line with Procurement processes.
- To manage / monitor contracts.
- To liaise with service provider/ suppliers to ensure cost effective and timeous delivery of goods and services.
- To control inventory assets.
- Design, implement and evaluate service providers.
- Maintain/ monitor records pertaining to inventory, supplier, canteen equipment and facility maintenance.
- Compile/ prepare monthly reports.
- Resolve customer complaints and answer customer’s questions regarding the policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate activities with other BU’s or departments.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Arrange/ liaise for necessary maintenance and repair work.
- To control / monitor budgets.
- Manage external contract expenditure.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of all stakeholder documents at all times.
- Develop and /or update SOP’s and SLA’s.
- Initiate, prepare and negotiate related contracts
- Maintain the various agreed and signed Service Level Agreements.
- Keep records of Internal Services contracts and Service Level Agreements and activate updates on an annual basis.
- Contract Performance management
- Relevant admin is timeously updated for billing purposes(internal and external)
Facilitate payment processes for service providers on SAP
- Implement effective workflow processes
- Manage Staff
- Manage and complete PDP Documents.
- Ensure internal and external training is conducted.
- Time management and Leave approvals for Staff
- Oversee HR related matters and complying with Organisational policies
- NQF level 6 National Diploma in Logistical Services or Facilities Management
- 5 years’ experience in a Logistical Services or Facilities Management environment.
- Financial management
- General knowledge of SABC rules and regulations
- Basic supervisory principles and practise
- Management information systems
- Financial reporting
- Contract performance review
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- HR Business Processes and Systems understanding.
- Understanding of related policy
- Technology related Systems
- Computer Package
- People Management
- Customer relationship Management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A