Reporting to Manager: Governance- The purpose of this role is ensuring the safe electronic storage of SABC’s legal contracts within Commercial Enterprises and to ensure that all deal tracking, which includes expiry and over/ under commitment, are reported to the Sales Department.
- Ensure functional areas are conducting operations in accordance with established guidelines, policies, procedures and legal framework
- Manage and ensure Internal Audit recommendations are implemented in functional areas
- Monitor adherence to Sales Policies and DAF (completeness/correctness of documentation) and provide guidance
- Preparing monthly and adhoc reports for the department and for stakeholders
- Facilitate and coordinate the meetings and report on the SLA with SABC Legal
- Manage Commercial Enterprises File plan
- Identify policy gaps and relevance to current legislation and make recommendations to align current policies
- Facilitation and coordination the training of relevant employees on new and revised policies and facilitate education campaigns.
- Ensure smooth effective and efficient running of the Deals and Other Contracts office
- Verify final vetted contracts and ensure accuracy
- Verify correctness of deals loaded on Landmark and keep records thereof
- Provide refresher training to Commercial Sales team
- Guide CE business units in developing risk mitigation
- Provide support as a risk champion for Commercial Enterprises Risk committee.
- Build and maintain relevant stakeholders, internal and external as per the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Provide feedback to Commercial Enterprises Senior Management regarding operation and strategic status of the Unit.
- Contract and manage Performance Management System in accordance with organizational policy and procedures.
- Allocate responsibilities to staff and monitor implementation thereof.
- Manage adequate staffing for workload and effective leadership.
- Effective communication to staff.
- National Diploma (NQF6)/ Degree (NQF7) in Business Administration or Law or related equivalent disciplines
- 3 to 5 years administrative experience in a sales environment (preferably in advertising/media industry).
- Understanding of broadcasting policies
- Understanding of media industry
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Customer Service orientated/focused
- Establish and maintain relationships with people at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Leadership and strategic thinking
- Innovative, Proactive and action orientated
- Data & trend analyses and interpretation
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Problem solving
- Computer literate (Microsoft Packages)
- Conflict Management
- Planning and organisation
- Work under pressure and multi-task
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg
Application Deadline: N/A