Website Qatar Airways
As the Human Resources Coordinator – UAE you will add immediate value by providing support to line managers in our Ground Services, Commercial and Cargo across UAE in the areas of employee relations, compensation and benefits, leadership development, performance management, and talent management.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced environment in a leading Aviation group to contribute to our continued development and evolution.
- Follow-up of recruitment procedure in coordination with Local Managers.
- Collect monthly payroll data in coordination with accountant consultant.
- Prepare HR reports required by Regional HR Management
- Perform various administrative duties to support HR records and administration requirements in line with compliance and record keeping requirements
- Coordinate travel, hotel bookings for HR Management. Answering correspondence, setting up conferences/workshops, travel, budget, payroll, explaining policies, coordinating support services, etc.
- Ensure appropriate induction and onboarding of new staff.
- Ensure the local legal requirements are strictly adhered to
- Ensures smooth implementation of HR and Administration policies
- Deal with HR queries from Head Office and Regional Office in coordination with Local Managers.
- Supports with performance management and disciplinary processes
- Provide a range of HR services to support the end to end employee experience in all departments including Commercial, Ground Services and Cargo
- Provide a range of HR services to employees from joining to expiry of contract and assisting in all matters relating to employment matters.
- Follow up and coordination of employee Annual Leave Balances, sick leave, updates in Oracle, and maintain Personal Files.
- Prepare HR documentation for recruitment, promotions, appointments and salary reviews.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in supporting recruitment activities, investigations, grievance and disciplinary matters and providing HR advice to Line Managers on company policies and procedures
- 3 years relevant experience in HR Coordinator role in fast paced, multisite environment
- Airline experience will be an added advantage
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations e.g. health and safety.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A