Website South African Post Office - SAPO
Responsible for the planning and delivery of a particular project/s within the Postbank environment within time lines, budget and quality standards within the project sphere including relevant tools, techniques, policy, methodology, process and guidelines. This includes the relationship management closely linked to the planning and management of projects through the entire project life cycle, capacity planning [inclusive of resource requirements] and governance related activities, tracking, measuring and reporting.
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders of the projects
- Manage conflict to ensure delivery of the project within agreed time lines, quality and budget
- Manage project delivery resources (people, budget, etc.)
- Report regularly on projects and program performance both to the PMO head as well as Functional heads
- Manage risk, issues and change management
- Compile governance documentation to ensure tracking of project
- Manage the integration of various projects
- Ensure delivery of project is aligned to Postbank accepted project management methodologies
- Ensure the efficient management and control of functions/resources in accordance with the stipulations of the PFMA, fraud prevention and risk management principles, corporate governance, legislation, company policies, processes, regulations, Delegation of Authority, etc.
- Minimum Requirements
- National Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Project Management OR
- Project Management Certification / Advanced Project Management Certification
OR Prince2 Certification
- Post graduate qualification linked to the above will be an advantage
- PMP or equivalent project management associations would be an advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience in project management in a business/banking environment
- Project Management knowledge according to the International Standards i.e.
- PMBOK, Prince2
- Working knowledge of applicable legislation e.g. PFMA
- Sound knowledge of Project Management Tools.
- Skills and Attributes
- Analytical Thinking, Business Acumen, Business Intelligence/Organisational awareness, Adaptability to change, Communication: Oral and Written, Customer and Client Orientation, Critical Thinking, Relationship Building, Cross Cultural Awareness and Sensitivity Resilience, Knowledge Management
Company: South African Post Office – SAPO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A