Website South African Post Office - SAPO
Responsible for the development and implementation of Wellness strategies within SAPO.
- Research, formulate, develop and monitor the implementation of the health and wellness strategies (policies and protocols) and align it with the SAPO objectives, goals and policies
- Provide a specialist services and advice on Health and Wellness issues within SAPO.
- Oversee performance of assessment and implementation of infra-structural capacity
- Review Wellness programmes and interventions to determine progress and status in attaining strategic objectives of the company and deploy interventions
- Ensure effective internal and external stakeholder management relationships.
- Provide the services of the quality assurance of Total Temporary Disability (TTD) and Ill Health Retirement (IHR) cases. And able to do Face to Face Medical Assessment when necessary and health surveillance Represent the Post Office at The Commission of Conciliations, Mediation and Arbitration (CCMA) for all Medical related cases
- Provide input to the Incapacity management process and diagnosing work-related ill health; organizing appropriate investigations for diagnosis of occupational disease;
- Provide input related to the absenteeism management process.
- Ensure efficient management, control, compliance and reporting of the function / resources in accordance with the stipulations of the PFMA, fraud prevention and risk management principles, corporate governance, legislation, agreements, company policies, practices, procedures, regulations, etc.
- Qualification: MBCHB (NQF 9). HPCSA Registration. Post Graduate qualification in Occupational health Medicine (DOH)
- Experience: Minimum of : Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge and understanding of:
- Different dimensions of disease, its impact on the workplace and strategies to mitigate the impact
- Workplace Law
- Strategy development and planning
- Strategic process enhancement
- Project management (principles, practices, techniques and tools)
- Organisational development, management techniques and good business practices
- Risk and Compliance management
- Relevant statutes, rules and regulations
- Wellness environment
Company: South African Post Office – SAPO
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A