We are looking for a 24and or 26ft ft long box truck driver to serve US Post Office contractor in surrounding towns and villages of Rochester, NY.
- Reports all accidents, damages, and malfunctions to management.
- Able to bend, stoop, and squat;
- Operates 24 and/or 26 ft long truck with time schedules and in accordance with instructions regarding the route assigned;
- Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness,safe manner and independent;
- Maintains cleanliness and assures proper functioning of company trucks, and daily performs safety and maintenance checks;
- Able to push and pull rolling stocks including hampers, Gaylord container and other mail transportation equipment;
- Must have clean driver’s license – (CDL is not required);
- Must pass a background check, drug test and pre-employment medical assessment screening;
- No driver’s license suspension in the past;
- Candidates are required to be physically able to perform the duties of the position in an efficient manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A