Website Australia Post
As one of our PDOs (Postal Delivery Officers) you’ll start your days sorting mail – before either hopping on a pushbike / electric bike provided by Australia Post or walking to deliver that mail to customers.
- To successfully pass our practical riding skills assessment
- Previously worked as a Motorbike Postie/ or courier company
- To be fit enough to lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly each day.
- A friendly, reliable and considerate personality – with a real knack for communicating and interacting with others (after all, you’ll be constantly talking with our customers)
Someone who enjoys early morning starts, and can be counted on to deliver mail to where it needs to go
A commitment to Australia Post’s Occupational Health and Safety standards
The flexibility to stay until the job’s done if need be – and a real desire to help the team.
- Meet our pushbikes / electric bikes safe working load limit (so you’ll need to weigh 115kg or less when fully clothed)
Company: Australia Post
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Albury, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A