Website Moody's Corporation
Moody’s Australia is looking for an independent self-starter with a positive, can-do attitude to oversee the effective and efficient operation of all administrative functions in the Sydney office. The role will provide high-level administrative support to the Country Manager, oversight of the administrative staffs, and liaise with Moody’s corporate headquarters and local building management to ensure that all office operations are coordinated and run smoothly.
- Manage operations of regional office, acting as liaison to building management on all issues concerning office facilities (i.e., maintenance, emergency management, security, etc).
- Responsible for vendor selection for general office services such as office plant care, catering and refreshments and supervising contractors while on-site.
- Oversee and manage the provisions and ordering of supplies and inventory of office, stationery, couriers and postal service, and pantry consumables.
- Liaise with Moody’s Regional and Global Management functions to ensure office operations are coordinated appropriately including new employees onboarding, event planning and participation in group-wide initiatives as assigned (i.e., conference coordination, offsite planning, etc.).
- Provide general administrative assistance to the Country Manager.
- Manage the Administrative team to provide support and guidance and to ensure adherence to expected service provision. The role can include overseeing or undertaking training, coaching, performance management and appraisals.
- Arrange travel for selected regional office and commercial staff including air, rail, car service and hotel and conference registrations, while complying to Moody’s travel policies
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of T&E reports for each analyst supported, ensuring that company policies are followed and that proper and organized documentation is provided to support the report.
- Timely and accurate preparation and submission of Accounts Payable vouchers.
- Process requests for meetings to be held in office including setting up appointments, reserving conference rooms, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
- 10+ years related experience working in a corporate environment, preferably with a multi-national company.
- Team management experience is highly preferred
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task and to adapt to shifting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to convey thoughts clearly
- Require minimal supervision
- WHS knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of, and skill in, the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Company: Moody’s Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: City of Parramatta, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A