Website Moore Australia
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to take on a leadership role in a well-established team in our Geelong Office. Working within a talented and supportive leadership structure, this role is an opportunity for you to help manage the team’s workflow and working closely with Directors and senior team members to establish relationships with key clients and develop your leadership skills.
This hands-on client facing role, you will deliver an exceptional client service with a focus on quality and an in-depth understanding of client needs. Working with managers within the team you will responsible for:
- Working closely with the business owners and boards for a diverse range of clients of all sizes, including small family business, not-for-profits, large private corporations and local statutory authorities
- Proactively managing the workflow of the team
- Providing clarity of expectations and outcomes for team members in delegating work and provide support and guiding to ensure team members are appropriately developed to have the skills to thrive in their roles.
- Using your technical expertise across accounting and tax to deliver complex special purpose and general purpose financial statements, tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships and trusts
- Monthly management reports and the construction of logical and accurate working papers
To be successful in this role you will have relevant tertiary and post graduate qualification/certification, coupled with experience working as a Senior Accountant in a professional services environment, preferably with some exposure to corporate clients. You are dynamic and flexible in your approach, and have a warm and inclusive leadership style that brings the best out of your people. You will be keen to learn and ambitious for yourself, your team and the firm and strive to leverage your strong technical capabilities for the betterment of the team.
Company: Moore Australia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Geelong, Victoria, AU
Application Deadline: N/A