Website Foye Legal
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to promote and represent the values of the firm through professional and warm interactions with Foye Legal clients, whether that be face to face or over the telephone. The successful candidate will also provide general administrative support to our team of friendly lawyers and the management team.
- Liaising with clients, medical professionals, lawyers and barristers.
- Arranging appointments and managing diaries.
- Providing backup administration support to our lawyers and management team.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, inclusive of couriers and maintaining the mail register.
- Typing of dictation
- Errands to the Post Office, Bank and Supermarket for office supplies.
- Ordering stationary and other supplies.
- Meeting and greeting visitors in reception.
- Answering phone calls and redirecting or taking messages.
- Proven experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.
- Great organisational and prioritisation abilities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
Company: Foye Legal
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wollongong, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A