At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future, and are looking for people to join our team global team of future shapers. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our performance culture comprised of diverse leaders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who are changing the future. Our people are committed to each other and to the realisation of our vision through their unique job functions.
Work as part of a team by providing facilities management and operational activities at Honeywell Business Technology. You will ensure that the facility, properties and office service functions operate effectively and efficiently. You will provide professional services to operate, renovate and maintain building, systems and equipment while meeting the needs of the building occupants.
- Schedule contractors and staff attendance on site in an efficient and effective manner in compliance with Contract KPI’s and Customer requirements
- Evaluate and re-design workplace processes and implement as applicable.
- Produce reports as requested for the site and provide insights / analysis from the reports to the Facilities team
- Ensure that all work of contractors and HON employees is conducted in a safe, timely, efficient and professional manner
- Make suggestions to senior managers for suggestions for improvement as applicable
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Demonstrated Earned Value Management skills
- Enhancing customer relationships
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done and do things before being asked by others
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, New South Wales, AU
Application Deadline: N/A