As the heart of our business, you’ll never miss a beat, checking in guests at luxury properties, troubleshooting any issues that may arise during their stay, inspecting homes after check out and coordinating the preparation of new luxury homes to get them ‘guest ready’ when their owners go away.
You’ll be joining a market leading organisation that is rapidly expanding across Australia. Opportunities to expand your role and take on projects are abundant, with a knowledgeable and supportive team to help you meet your job goals.
- Troubleshoot property issues during guest stay including communicating with and coordinating contractors to resolve issues
- Develop guest information manuals when onboarding new properties
- Meet and greet guests
- Entry and exit, and routine inspection reports
- Develop an online knowledge base and FAQs for new homes
- Follow up on email correspondence with guests pre and post stay
- Ensure full and correct inventory of office stock and individual property stock
- Prepare properties for guests ensuring every home shows off its WOW factor!
- Facilitate concierge services and special guest requests
- ‘Follow Up’ is your middle name
- Making informed decisions is second nature, sound judgement is key
- You understand the expectations of high paying guests
- Nothing gets overlooked with your keen eye for detail
- Un-phased by administration
- A confident driver with a reliable vehicle to use to carry out daily duties
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You understand how to time manage and prioritise tasks
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Gold Coast, Queensland, AU
Application Deadline: N/A