Website Employment Hero
Our CX Delivery Specialists are responsible for implementing the Employment Hero platform with customers, and our Payroll System Consultants are responsible for gathering information, creating and delivering training to our customers to ensure they have the knowledge and skills required to proficiently operate and administer our payroll software. You will work with Payroll Specialists and Project Managers to build training content for our clients going through our Guided Implementation service.
This role is exciting! Many of our customers are not experts in payroll processing or legislative requirements but you will help and guide them through our interactive onboarding and training process. You will be managing many projects at any one time, therefore to be successful in this role, you will need to communicate effectively, influence stakeholders, and prioritise tasks to drive great outcomes.
- Respond to customer communications and queries during the implementation
- Ensure the data in our business management systems (e.g. sales, support, project management, time tracking) is accurate and current
- Deliver training to clients on payroll implementations using our platform
- Educate clients on best practice using the EH platform
- Constantly review and improve our delivery processes
- Design, develop and deliver workshop content to support the payroll platform
- Be an influencer, presenter, and problem solver for all things payroll
- Creation and maintenance of learning content to support new features and to assist with implementations and platform adoption
- Strong time management and schedule management
- 3-5 years’ experience in working in the payroll/HR/IT industry, or a relevant system training role within these industries delivering training on payroll systems focusing on the implementation phase
- Knowledge of business practices, policies, and procedures as they relate to Australian and/or New Zealand payroll
- Exceptional consulting skills.
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders and stakeholder management
Company: Employment Hero
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, AU
Application Deadline: N/A