This role will form part of the internal talentko team and report directly into our Chief of Staff. The ideal candidate will crave being responsible for the smooth functioning of all things people management, be obsessed with all things human resources, and would love the opportunity to develop their industrial relations skills.
- Providing HR advice in relation to workforce planning, job design, recruitment and on-boarding, employee relations, performance management, remuneration, conflict resolution, and off-boarding
- Managing staff grievances and identifying, developing, and then implementing approved initiatives
- Providing advice, coaching, feedback, and support to management to effectively manage the performance and development needs of their teams
- Preparing and updating HR & employment related documentation, contracts, position descriptions, etc
- Drafting of policies and procedures and ensuring necessary training and/or communication of the same
- Industry experience in FIFO, Mining Services, Construction, Hospitality, Primary Health Services desirable or recruitment agency to site experience
- A genuine, personal interest in continuous improvement in the Human Resource and Industrial Relations space…actually an obsession would be fantastic!
- Proven experience in a similar role with at least one-year of post-graduate experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Organisational Psychology or a related field is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, AU
Application Deadline: N/A