Website Pitney Bowes
An individual who enjoys fast paced, physical production environment while developing new skills in the mailing industry. You are a hard-working and vital contributor to our company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings.
- Prepare outgoing metered mail by reviewing proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production.
- Communicate errors and recognize bad barcodes found in the mail.
- Troubleshoot and remove mail piece jams from machine.
- Perform all additional duties as required.
- The ability to work 1st shift Tuesday – Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- A basic enough understanding of English to be able to understand and follow safety and other operational directions communicated in English, irrespective of your native language.
- The ability to work overtime which may include weekends, holidays and or a different shift with little or no advance notice.
- The ability to be dependable and reliable.
- Mailroom, warehouse or equivalent experience preferred.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- The ability to walk, stand, stoop, and bend 80% of the time with or without accommodations.
Company: Pitney Bowes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A