Website Pioneer Foods
The Maintenance Deployment Resource will be accountable for assisting the Director of Manufacturing in all preparation required for Deployment/Hypercare activities for the Make to Deploy (MTD), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), and Order to Cash (OTC), Process Areas. The chosen candidate is expected to have a strong background in any of the following functions:
Maintenance, Production and Quality, across manufacturing plants. This role will partner across the organization with the larger PBNA ERP project and Deployment team.
The foundation of this role will require involvement in System Testing, development of Training Material, Site Readiness Activities, and Deployment responsibilities in Manufacturing and Warehouse Operations, Inventory Management, and GTM.
- Support end user training sessions.
- Escalate appropriate decision-making requirements to PBNA ERP Project Leadership
- Support development of end-user training.
- Provide expert knowledge and experience to project activities within Manufacturing, specifically maintenance
- Ensure overall quality in Testing, Training & Deployment
- Provide deployment and hyper care support
- Be a results-oriented “change agent” who can understand different scenarios and help facilitate big-picture and tactical execution throughout the project
- Support identification of defects and gaps in SAP/EWM vs PBNA requirements during testing, training, and deployment, and communicate to PBNA Project Team.
- Validation of site layout maps for pre-go-live configuration
- Support super user activity including UAT (user acceptance testing)
- Ability to perform and prioritize under pressure
- Positive and motivated to change and simplify processes
- Effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Effective team player
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years in bottling operations in Manufacturing
- Significant travel required with commitment to successful deployments often requiring long work weeks including weekends
- Basic understanding of Manufacturing, Warehouse and GTM Cycle of Operations.
- Strong analytical, process orientation, and collaborative skills.
- Willing to challenge group thinking and ask difficult questions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Open to new ways of working.
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Paarl, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A