Website Pioneer Foods
- Assist with product innovation
- Assist with product renovation
- Assisting with planning and timely execution of NPD projects
- Order and arrange raw materials and packaging for lab trials
- Assist with admin duties (quotes, PO numbers and invoices)
- Performing kitchen and factory trials for customer and own brand products (new ingredients and new products).
- Arrange factory trials with Production Manager
- Compilation of sensory, factory and lab reports
- Arrange, conduct and capture progress of products on shelf life
- Develop formulations with NPD Manager.
- Assisting NPD Manager with final product specifications (PIF), costing and with final product and raw material specifications (PIF).
- Sensory evaluations and benchmarking
- Assist the NPD Manager with technical support to production and quality (research and obtaining literature pertaining to the problem).
- Assist with raw material and product feasibility studies
- Assist with label info sheet and reviewing of artwork
- Assisting with gathering information pertaining to customer complaints
- Assisting with WW Quality Contracts and FPI specifications
- Assisting NPD Manager with raw material Qualification (MQ) and specifications (PIF).
- 0 Years Experience Required
- National Diploma or BTech in Food Technology / Degree in Food Science )
Company: Pioneer Foods
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Bellville
Application Deadline: N/A