CAE is currently seeking interested candidates for the position of Civilian Qualified Flying Instructor to provide inflight instruction on the CT155 aircraft in Cold Lake, Alberta. This is an exciting opportunity to share your passion, knowledge and experience with the next generation of military pilots, while continuing your flying career as a professional pilot.
- Has military pilot experience as follows:
- Must have earned the RCAF Fighter Pilot Qualification (ADKH) or foreign military equivalent;
- Current or previous qualification as a tactical 2-plane lead on an operational fighter squadron;
- Minimum of a two-year operational tour as a military fighter pilot.
- Possesses a Commercial Pilot License, at a minimum.
- All non-native English speakers must pass the TOEFL with the following results:
- Reading, advanced,
- Listening, advanced,
- Speaking, advanced, and
- Writing, advanced.
- Has military or professional flying experience within the last 10 years;
- Is eligible to obtain NATO Enhanced Reliability Clearance and ITAR Controlled Goods clearance provided by the CISD;
- Will meet with contractual medical requirements:
- Maintain an unrestricted TC Category I Medical; and
- Before starting the Hawk Conversion Course, initial applicants must submit medical documentation to CFEME for clearance.
- Must meet the body weight and anthropometric measurements within the limits of the CT155.
- Has previous CT155 NFTC IP or QFI experience (experience in military fighter pilot instruction would be considered an asset).
- Verbal French skills would be considered an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lethbridge, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A