Website CAE Inc.
CAE is a global leader in modeling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defense. The company employs approximately 8,000 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in approximately 30 countries. CAE offers civil aviation, military and helicopter training services in more than 45 locations worldwide and trains approximately 100,000 crew members yearly. In addition, the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy offers training to aspiring pilot cadets in 11 CAE-operated flight schools. CAE’s business is diversified, ranging from the sale of simulation products to providing comprehensive services such as training and aviation services, integrated enterprise solutions, in-service support and crew sourcing. The company applies simulation expertise and operational experience to help customers enhance safety, improve efficiency, maintain readiness and solve challenging problems. CAE is now leveraging its simulation capabilities in new markets such as healthcare and mining.
CAE was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Canada. With clients in more than 100 countries, CAE has the broadest global reach of any simulation and training equipment and services company on the market.
- 25% of working time is expected to be administration duties. 75% of working time is expected to be Instructor duties.
- 737 Instructor (Simulator & Ground School)
- Provide instruction for initial, transition, upgrade and recurrent flight training in accordance with FAA, Transport Canada and Company policies and procedures.
- Provide flight training in accordance with the CAE 14 CFR142 Manual.
- Ensure that all required training and/or checks are properly documented.
- Maintains proficiency as an Instructor as required by 14 CFR 142.
- Promote crew resource management (CRM) principles.
- Monitor and assist with administrative programs in all areas of flight training as required.
- Develop, revise, maintain and improve the courseware in his/her program in coordination with the Courseware Department and the Global Program Lead
- Work directly with program IPs to continually improve product quality
- Continuously drives toward process improvement and customer/client satisfaction
- Holds or held a B737 type rating with operational experience, or equivalent
- Above average presentation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Above average computer skills – Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Ability to focus and work in a fast paced 24/7 environment
- Readily accepts change and adjusts accordingly
- Experience working in a pilot training environment
- Aeronautical experience – Previous FAR 121 and/or CAR 705 experience as a flight crew officer preferred
- Experience as a simulator instructor in transport category airplanes preferred
- LOCAL applicants are highly preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours which can include, mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends.
Company: CAE Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vaughan, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A