Website Skyservice Business Aviation
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
- Support flight schedule of assigned airplane on an ad hoc basis;
- To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing;
- Develop expert knowledge of aircraft, policies, standards, and operating procedures;
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing.
- Strong leadership skills;
- 1500 hours total flying time;
- Exceptionally detail oriented;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Type rating an asset;
- Flexible to accommodate client travel pattern and needs; and
- Ability to work under pressure.
- International flying experience preferred;
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot License;
Company: Skyservice Business Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Windsor, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A