Website Skyservice Business Aviation Inc.
Skyservice is a North American leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service excellence, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations that span Canada and the western United States. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
- Create and maintain a âPreferredâ requirements package for each Managed Clientâs aircraft;
- Work with the Trip Planner and MOC to ensure aircraft are available for requested dates;
- Build flights in FOS with key information for flight schedules, passenger list details, COVID-19 vaccination status, and catering requirements
- Set-up passenger related travel arrangements relating to flights, such as special ground transportation, catering, COVID requirements etc.;
- Secure owner release for use of managed aircraft;
- Address customer service inquiries by phone and email with a short response time, and confirm passenger manifest, send trip itinerary to managed customer, and communicate customer interruption risks;
- Coordinate planning with the Trip Planner to ensure all aspects of the trip are completed;
- Oversee quality of aircrafts interior to ensure a high standard quality of cleanliness
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish trust and a positive rapport with every interaction;
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Manage privileged information in a confidential manner, using discretion and judgement in handling client personal data and other sensitive information;
- First point of contact for Owner / Client requests – responding to incoming client calls and emails regarding bookings and VIP requests for upcoming travel;.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Team player;
- Administrative experience is required;
- Minimum of 4 yearsâ experience in aviation is required.Â Experience in business aviation preferred;
- Ability to take initiative, to make decisions and work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment while meeting short deadlines;Â
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Knowledge and experience with CARs, FAA and EASA regulations is an asset;
- Post-secondary education in aviation management or a related field is an asset;
- Strong commitment to provide the best customer service in the industry;
Company: Skyservice Business Aviation Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A