The CAE Civil Aviation Training Centre in Toronto and its associated training network is expanding. As a Flight Simulator Technician, you will be part of a dynamic team in charge of maintaining and repairing Flight Simulators.
The ideal candidate would be have a 2 or 3 year technical diploma in an electronics, mechanical or a computer engineering program
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
- Answer calls from the aircraft training crew training in the devices and provide them with technical support.
- Performing preventive maintenance tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Assist with refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Using your knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting to assisting in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators.
- Flying simulators and prepare them for daily use.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules.
- Proficiency in soldering and circuit board repairs.
- Ability to interpret system prints and schematics.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- 2-year technical degree or 4 years in an electronic, mechanical, avionic, or technical related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A