Website Petra Diamonds
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, this role will execute relevant Group payroll administration, capturing, followup and filing of relevant documents related to employee benefit service providers timeously and accurately as per financial processes and procedure manual, frameworks and guidelines.
- Execute all day to day administration of payroll for the Group, while maintaining Group discipline by strict adherence to accounting policy and schedule as well as internal controls.
- Ensure that all Group Payroll reporting is aligned with standards, guidelines and schedules.
- Review cleared exception to ensure that it was cleared correctly by supervisors.
- Verify and confirm data integrity on Xtime export.
- Performing Group payroll reconciliations in an accurate timely manner.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships and an effective / sound communication system with the Finance systems Function.
- Provision of timely and adequate support / feedback in a user friendly (understandable) format to ensure overall objectives and priorities are achieved.
- Provide administrative support to Group related projects or change initiatives as required.
- Follow-up on employee debt recovery, by ensuring that acknowledgement of debt is signed.
- Direct and/or assist in any of the relevant payroll and other sub function processes and tasks as allocated by supervisor when required.
- Takes cognisance of and adhere to Company policies, procedures and relevant legislation. Manage and report on noncompliance issues.
- Model behaviour that is consistent with the Company Safety, Health and Environment Vision and Values. Manage and report on non-compliance issues.
- Effective Team Player and Effective Self-Management Management
- Grade 12 with Maths
- Higher Certificate and/or Advanced National Vocational Certificate equivalent in Payroll Administration (NQF L5)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a payroll environment.
- Working knowledge of a Computerised Payroll system (e.g. VIP people Payroll).
- Computer Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate).
- Have knowledge and skill in working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Obtain information on relevant software program regarding time and attendance of employees.
- Capture data accurately onto systems.
- Have knowledge and skill in monitoring access records, ensuring that the records are accurate.
- Know and understand the specifications of relevant systems.
- Know and understand the access control procedure.
Company: Petra Diamonds
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gauteng
Application Deadline: N/A