Peloton is seeking an experienced Video Editor with media asset management abilities, to create short-form videos and creative assets across our content production, including our digital media accounts. In this role you will have the opportunity to create for our members.
This is a role that is predominantly responsible for making fixes or adjustments, as well as editing location based scenic content, that needs to be prepared for on demand. This role will report to the Senior Director, Production Operations & the Senior Director of Global Production Design.
- Responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand.
- Edit in a fast-paced/live streaming environment that is reactive to sports, fitness, lifestyle, and culture.
- Self-starter with the ability to direct and QC own work, as well as prioritize output
- Independent editorial judgment and ability to develop short form video deliverables that are in line with company brand standards.
- Ability to multitask, choreograph, prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, on high stake projects that may include tight deadlines and last minute requests.
- Ability to liaise with camera & sound teams, outside post facilities, and studio production technology teams.
- Experience developing and supporting post production workflow
- Work closely with our production management, executive producers and producers team to ensure that the vision of each project is captured and conveyed
- Sharing update on status of projects and working closely with Production Management, Executive Producers and Producers to ensure production & post-work all goes out on time
- Responsible for overall syndication of content: from short form to long form on variety of platforms
- 6+ years of experience in video editing.
- Familiarity with various cameras and video formats
- Excellent digital media file management
- Required knowledge base: Adobe Premiere Pro, audio recording & mixing, camera and audio equipment, HD & 4k workflows. Intimate knowledge of codecs and best practices when exporting for Streaming Platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop preferred.
- Highly skilled in color grading via Adobe Premiere
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Confidence, clear communication skills and a positive attitude
- A gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, and doesn’t shy away from the unknown
- Willing to think against the grain and find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Willingness to be an individual contributor while working within a team environment and contribute to the overall brand’s growth and success
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
- Ability to adapt as new elements of the role arise
- Be a team player, contribute to broader team initiatives
- Understanding of digital trends, pop culture and what will resonate with our members online
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A