An opportunity exists for a Staff Nurse to join the team at our Cape Town Mediclinic branch. We are seeking an individual who displays a proven track record of competence in Phlebotomy and who has a high level of ethics and integrity while consistently aligning with the PathCare values.
- Client-focused with excellent attention to detail
- Adaptability with the ability to co-operate within a team environment
- Stress resistance and tenacity
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with Meditech knowledge advantageous
- Phlebotomy experience is essential and includes but is not limited to: Point of care instrumentation i.e. Stratus, RP 5000, Glucose and
- Cholesterol instruments.
- A positive attitude & flexible work-style
- Must be fluent in English with an understanding of Afrikaans
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends & public holidays
- Must have an acceptable track record/performance record with regard to the technical and behavioural competencies required to perform in this position
- Procedural knowledge linked to the standard operating procedures and audit requitements.
- Previous audit experience/knowledge is advantageous
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have been qualified for at least one year post SANC registration
- Excellent patient care and the ability to display compassion and exude warmth in any customer experience.
- Must be quality driven which includes an understanding of the quality management systems involved in phlebotomy
- Displays initiative
- Problem-solving ability
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A