Website Old Mutual
- Resolve all customer queries and request received via voice, email and any other digital platforms efficiently and within agreed Perform Service Standards.
- Execute First Contact Resolution service approach with every customer interaction
- Ensure all communications with customers are professional, accurate and via the approved business platforms
- Accurately record and document all customer interaction on the relevant operating systems
- Ensure escalations to the relevant areas are done timeously and customer are kept updated on progress.
- Achieve KPIs are achieved according to the Service Standards.
- Ensure an easy, simple and accessible customer experience through educating customers on alternative self-service options available.
- Ensure expert knowledge of all product features and Standard Operating procedures and processes are relevant and up to date.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) (Essential)
- 1 to 3 Years telephony customer service environment within a retail banking environment
- Knowledge of basic calculations within a banking environment
- Competencies required:
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- High energy levels and a sense of urgency
- Impact within a team environment (dynamic, articulate)
- Emotional maturity
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria
Application Deadline: N/A