We are seeking speculative applications for a number of tradespeople within the areas that we operate. Please note that we may not contact you immediately to discuss a potential role but we will retain your details until a suitable role is available. You may withdraw your application at any time in future if required.
- To support the Warehouse Manager in developing and implementing operating procedures to achieve continuous improvement for the business.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in the preparation and process of purchase orders for materials in association with Buyer and or Stock Controller.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site/store on time.
- Proactively ensure materials are organized ready for collection or delivery to ensure maximum efficiency utilising the agreed technology – calendar invites, click and collect services to meet the demands of the businesses.
- Handling and monitoring of warehouse claims to suppliers for defective materials, shortfalls on deliveries and missing components.
- To ensure material requests are received, picked and issued electronically in line with warehouse operational and financial processes and procedures.
- Proactively look to resolve warehouse queries from customers.
- Ensure proactive customer relationship through liaison with customers over deliveries or orders due into or received by the warehouse.
- Able to demonstrate initiative when dealing with situations and completing tasks
- Good communication skills which enable the post holder to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Experience of activity associated to warehousing or materials management
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Forklift truck licence is desirable
- Full UK or EU driving license is essential
- Wiling to be proactive in the continuous improvement of a quality service
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A