Community Keepers delivers psycho-social services to primary and high school learners in the Cape Winelands and Cape Town. They deliver a variety of services to learners including assessments, counselling, therapy, life skills programmes, parenting workshops and more.
- Planning for implementation of service delivery.
- Reviewing of data and preparing reports.
- Coordinating the recruitment and appointment of staff.
- Assisting with general administrative tasks.
- Investigating, establishing and reviewing all Monitoring & Evaluation across the organisation.
- A tertiary qualification in administration or 3-5 years’ experience in administrative duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in psycho-social services will be of value.
- Outstanding administrative skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Passion for teamwork.
- Capability to represent the values and ethos of the organisation.
- Valid driver’s license and own transport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A