The overall purpose of the Administrative Assistant to the National Office is to provide quality administrative support to National Office.
- Assisting with programme related events and production of programmes related materials
- General office administration
- Minute-taking of internal and external meetings
- Writing up reports of workshops and seminars
- Experience in secretarial support to governing structures and management committees.
- Good command of spoken and written English is required, and at least one other South African language.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal, written and editing)
- Proficient computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and minute-taking)
- Secretarial Diploma/Certificate at a Tertiary or TVET Institution
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in data administration and one or more of the areas such as Resource, Office, and Project Administration
- Excellent communication and people relations skills
- Excellent project management skills (Attention to detail and ability to multi-task)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A