The driver is responsible for the Akeso Clinic’s patient transport, deliveries, collections, vehicle maintenance and general administrative duties. The driver will be required to provide an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Collect Akeso Clinics’ post.
- Ensure Akeso Clinic’s vehicles are taken to and collected from the relevant dealership for services as and when required.
- Complete fuel log book for business kilometres travelled as and when in use.
- Complete all reasonable duties requested of you by the Hospital Manager.
- Fax all correspondence to relevant parties as and when requested.
- Complete all filing as and when required.
- Deliver documents as per envelope instructions.
- Take or collect visitors or patients from the airport/hotels/courses when requested.
- Wash the pool vehicle and ensure that the vehicle is clean at any given time.
- Complete required documentation of deliveries etc. (obtain signatures for receipt of deliveries).
- BLA or BLS Qualification
- A valid Code 8 Driver’s License
- Professional driving permit (PrDP)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Minimum one year’s experience as a driver, own vehicle required.
- Good general understanding of the province/geographic routes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A